The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !

Go down 
+5
Shakatak
jazmine
lady_bird
shakoy
TITA
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TITA

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-02

THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Empty
PostSubject: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:07 am

It comes to my horror to read few weeks ago the PNP making peace truce with the gangs of Dumaguete .What happened? I never heard of this kind elsewhere done.Is this new tactic of Mr Carlos of the PNP to pacify the rouges ,criminals, coercing peace of dumaguete to come to terms in accord of PNP's vision of peace. Gangs are gangs,they are not any political group pressed on their strange causes with stupid actions ,that the PNP has to initiate an alternative way to make ammends for peace . This is bull**** we don't need this from our PNP !

Since these gangs causing disorder ,wrecking havoc to city and various acts of crimes against fellow citizens and other gangs ,I don't think they should be dealt with peace truce. They should be dealt with force in accordance to their violations of the law.When you heard of news one dead of suspected gang conflict, this is still classified as crime ,and no one should be above it, gang or not should not get away with it . While MR Carlos can twist the tough stand of the PNP in his own GIRLIE kind of way ,geeeeee how worrying ? Peace truce with the CPP-NPA's nutters out there ,it is understandable ,but with Gangs ,making peace truce with them,it's a great laugh .Has the PNP gone GAY now? Is this now what the Dumaguete PNP do ?No wonder . Sounds like what a barangay captain does , but NOT in my wildest dreams the PNP of dumaguete turned 'gay' lols making talks with criminals for peace, how frightening and worrying ,goodness me ,can't beleive this ? Embarrassing!

Perhaps under the overall command of Buenafe this happened.Why not allow another in command to come in place and we will wait and see.Perhaps dumaguete gets a little better with strong commanding PNP in the province.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:06 am

tita,

this is what we call FOOLISHNESS... asa man ka kahear sa tibook kalibotan ang iya mga pulis nag initiate na ang mga makasasalang mga GANGS, ila i-truce...

dayun what is so stupid is that, murag sila muy hero, nga na truce ang walay pulos na gang.

maybe hadlok sila modakop kay anak ug mga adunahan ang mga meimbro. gisaway paman gani sila sa congresman kay inutil ang intelegence. wala gyud sila nauwaw.

anyway, PEACE BRADER!
Back to top Go down
lady_bird

lady_bird

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:13 pm

Sus mao gyud ,truce gud intawon,gibangkong na ,wala kyapi ni si PNP Mr Carlos ,makig truce sa otrung mga buluyagon nga gangs, unsa wala nay maayung pangisip ni si Carlos ? Dakpa ng mga buluyagon diha nga gangs-criminal elemente, kon minor ang sala palimpyuha/pasilhiga nalang kana sila Perdices street or market area community service sa dumaguete, o diba palimpyuhon ug public toilets , ug uban pang serbisyo ,di ba maka save pa ug kwarta ang dumaguete. Ang bangi-itan nga buluyagun tangungun murag manuk.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:17 am

maayo pud na nga suggestion lady_bird,

since ang mga juvenile dili man pwede mapriso, public service nalang na ila kung magpabuyag sila, daghan pa kaayuhan maagi. kadaghang canal liempyuhanan, hihihihi

musta lady_bird, murag busy gyud dagwy ka kay panalagsa nalang ka magparamdam
Back to top Go down
TITA

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:18 am

HAAAY naka balik na gyud ko Laughing salamat admin .

Bitaw kahi-ubos lang kini akung gipahungaw ni Mr Carlos sa PNP,gwapo unta pero pare-unon man sab si Mr Carlos ,nahan lang makig peace truce sa mga buluyagon.

Kon akuy PNP diha o sa dapit ni Buenafe hurot tanang buluyagon diha kanang nga dili na madala ug priso , salvage system ang dili madala sa maayung paagi, segi pangawat inig gawas ,pang hold up sa pobre ,pang rape ,kana kinahanglan vigilante style ang pag puo anang mga sagbut nga kriminal ,dli lang kay mga gagmayng adik lang .Gangs sa dumaguete peace truce pero palimpyuha kana sila sa mga kanal,saktu ka Shakoy,kanal ug mga hugaw nga imburnal limpyuhanan.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:36 am

tita,

unsalan gud diay, gwapohun diay ni si carlos, pwede ko iregards, ehhehehe

tinood gyud na tita, lisud kaayo kasulbad ang mga pulis aning mga kriminal na nagbalik balik na lang ug pabuyag ug sa prisuhan, ug nahimo ni DUTERTE sa DABAO, nganong dili sa negros?
Back to top Go down
jazmine

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:02 pm

shakoy wrote:
tita,

this is what we call FOOLISHNESS... asa man ka kahear sa tibook kalibotan ang iya mga pulis nag initiate na ang mga makasasalang mga GANGS, ila i-truce...

dayun what is so stupid is that, murag sila muy hero, nga na truce ang walay pulos na gang.

maybe hadlok sila modakop kay anak ug mga adunahan ang mga meimbro. gisaway paman gani sila sa congresman kay inutil ang intelegence. wala gyud sila nauwaw.

anyway, PEACE BRADER!
only in the philippines mao nai joke sa mga forinir dha baya... cheers
Back to top Go down
Shakatak

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:24 am

Are they (police) nuts?.... or maybe some higher ranking officer is the cuddler of those bastards. (sorry for my words)......just freakin' angry and .......AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Frankly if this is true it gives chills to my bones......I think I'm not gonna visit DGTE again......it's not a city of Gentle people anymore but A City of Lawless People.....

Hope the residents of this city would do something since the admin and the police are incompetent fools.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:13 am

kabalo mo tita, jazmin ug shakatak kung dis-a ni sila naka suhid anang truce sa mga gangs, walay lain kundi sa CEBU, kato ila gi truce pud na duha ka fraternity, tau gamma ug kato usa, ambut unsa ngalan.

NGANONG DILI SI DUTERTE ILA SUHIRUN?

poltician or police itself cuddling criminals or badguys are not new to our society, they are common happenings. maong looy kaayo ang city of gentle people, nag attract unta ta ug daghang investor ug tourist, pero kung mao ni ila madunggan na daghan crime sa dgte, dili ni sila mupadayun.
Back to top Go down
TITA

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:19 am

Mao bitaw ni akung na high-blaran pag basa gyud nako sa balita nakig truce si Mr Carlos (PNP) sa mga saguy,buluyagon,criminalng dagko nga GANGS, wala ko katuo iya kining buhatun ,head pa gyud,asa man gibutang niya ang iyang pride sa trabahu nga head o unsang ng ngalana sa ta-as nga posisyon sa PNP>>>>MAKIG TRUCE NALANG. Sunud tingali i truce ni Carlos mao ang mga bangi-itang pick pockets nga nag lukluk diha sa Ceres liner,mga hanas nga snatchers ,hold uppers,tulisan, pumalatay uban pang hugaw diha,kay tingali gikapoy na sial ug panakop.

Atung mga pamilya ug kita ma-uy maka lulu-uy intawun. Akung igso-on nisakay sa Ceres gikan sa San carlos ,pag abut sa dumaguete wala na iyang pitaka .Gitaparan lang sya sa ug diha nisakay sa San Jose,mao na di-ay tu.Segi pa gud kanang mga pick pocket,murag ni sanay na sila.

Unta ang mga Negosyante mag hugpong silang tanan ,ug mga adunahan ug uban pa para pag sumpo all at once niining sakit sa krimin.Dili na kini ika ti-aw ti-aw sa pagka karon.Atung mga congrisista ug uban pa diha ,ang mayor,gobernador maayu unta ug naa silay mga pama agi pag sumpo niining krimin.Dakup sa KRIMINAL gyud.Saktu ka shakoy,DUTERTE STYLE ,arun kurug mga way polus sa katilingban.
Admire sab ko kaayu ni DUTERTE , para gyud sa mga tawo. Pero i compara natu dri ,unsa-on man ,hadlok man mu atubang sa responsibilidad nila.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:41 am

tita,

mao ni ako na dunggan dugay na sa ato, na ang dakpon lang na mga manguloot, tulisan, kawatan snatcher katong dili taga dgte, kay ngano man? kumpetensya naman sila sa taga dgte, tungod kay kani sila nga mga salot sa dgte, protectado sa mga uyamot ug corrupt na mga pulis, kay naa man bahin ang mga pulis kunuhay sa makawat aning mga salot, so mao lang pagmadakpan pagawsun lang, reason wala ni padayun ug kiya ang gikawatan. and then the cycle begins again, kawat-dakop-gawas.
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:12 pm

Interesting kaayu ning inyung tapik karun ...musta diha TITA,shakoy ug sa uban pa dinhi.

Sapagkabasa nako adtung artikulo sab sa Cebu nga usa ka Polis nadakpan on the spot gyud na pikot nag civilian clothes lang,ang sala ng snatch kini ug cell phone.So kita wala lang gyud masayud sa unsay kalihukan niining uban nga naa sa ka polisan.dili kini pag akusar sa usa ka grupo,pero kon naay maligno diha nga nag serbisyo nga usa ka polis ka-anib sa mga da-utan ug binuhatan,unta masakpan kana sila.Naa untay counter intelligence o whsitle blowing sa ranko.Kon walay witness proteksyon ,walay solbad ang mga krimin diri.Kay kinsa may mo report o tindog ,butyag sa sala,kon pagkahuman patyun ka lang hilom.Kini na tan-awan na nga usa sa mga shortfall sa pag sulbad sa krimin.Pero wala gyuy gibuhat ang auturidad niini.Na-ay programa daw,pero weak lang kaayu.

Tinu-ud kining pag peace truce sa mga Gangs nga gihimo ni Mr Carlos sa PNP murag wala ko ka hi-uyon niini,agre ko ninyu.Wala na bay laing pa-agi pag sumpo gawas sa peace truce ? Nahimu na nu-ang kalataw-an ang PNP sa dumaguete nga ni saludo sa ilang power sa mga Gangs ,gi tuyuk lang sila sa mga Gangs.

Kining mga Gangs buluyagon kini sa katilingban,mga selfish kini sila.Ang ilang gipalabi ang ilang personal interest ug EGO gang vs gang away,dala ug gubut,u dili ba mang hasi sa mga tawo. Nganu man nga ang nilapas sa bala-ug hilot-hiluton man,ayu-ayuhan ,murag mga bata gagmay hatagan ug dolce arun dili mga minaldito.Pero kining mga gangs uban niini mga TIGOLS na. Kon bisan kinsa nag dala ug gubut,datu ka pobre ba
kinahanglan mag bayad sa iyang kada-ut gibuhat.Dili kay hapluy-hapluyun ni Mr Carlos .Naka ingun gyud ang mga gangs nga naa na silay alalay ,si Mr Carlos ,unsa pa?Wala bay isa ani nga gang member anak sa polis o paryente?Mao nga kini gi hinay-hinayan lang?
Back to top Go down
jazmine

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:14 pm

Shakatak wrote:
Are they (police) nuts?.... or maybe some higher ranking officer is the cuddler of those bastards. (sorry for my words)......just freakin' angry and .......AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Frankly if this is true it gives chills to my bones......I think I'm not gonna visit DGTE again......it's not a city of Gentle people anymore but A City of Lawless People.....

Hope the residents of this city would do something since the admin and the police are incompetent fools.
ang tawag nila sa Dgte...Dumaghetto cheers
Back to top Go down
Shakatak

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:36 am

Who calls who Dumaghetto? Were the police calling us Dumaghetto or are they the one who are called Dumaghettos?...

Bitay day jazz kana sila (PNP) ang mga Dumaghettos...I agree 101% Sus tawon Ginoo ko pasayloa tawon sila kay wa sila nasayod sa ilang gipangbuhat
Back to top Go down
jazmine

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:03 pm

Hello Shakatak
Kmusta na ka ...salamat ni tungha ka ..kai na ai penalty ang mo absen dre nu... lol! guitawag na nilang Dumaghetto kai daghan ug krimen nga wala ma solvar, daghan ang hinungdan ngano... mostly mga taga diha ang mosulti ananga becoming one na sa listahan ang duma.
usahay morag di na ko gustong mobalik did2 ug puyo kai basig ma biktima ta aning mga panghitabo did2 ..likay na lang cguro ko... kun naay mausob o naay tawo nga mosumpo aning mga krimen cguro ma convincer kong mo puyo did2 sa panahon karun morag ang mga kaila nako ga sugod nag apply para sa gawas to migrate bahala nag asang lugara basta layu lang ug dili na pilipinas
sad kaa u ..maayong adlaw ninyong tanan cheers
Back to top Go down
Shakatak

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:13 am

Murag kinahanglan natu si Terminator ug Judge Dredd ining higayuna.

tinuod ka day jazz na-ay silot ang muabsent....ay sus pwede ba promisori usa?
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:50 am

jazmine wrote:
Hello Shakatak
Kmusta na ka ...salamat ni tungha ka ..kai na ai penalty ang mo absen dre nu... lol! guitawag na nilang Dumaghetto kai daghan ug krimen nga wala ma solvar, daghan ang hinungdan ngano... mostly mga taga diha ang mosulti ananga becoming one na sa listahan ang duma.
usahay morag di na ko gustong mobalik did2 ug puyo kai basig ma biktima ta aning mga panghitabo did2 ..likay na lang cguro ko... kun naay mausob o naay tawo nga mosumpo aning mga krimen cguro ma convincer kong mo puyo did2 sa panahon karun morag ang mga kaila nako ga sugod nag apply para sa gawas to migrate bahala nag asang lugara basta layu lang ug dili na pilipinas

Ayaw sa ug pang lu-od jaz . Pero tinu-ud sab nga ang current problem sa Dgte maka discourage sa uban ug balik ,labi na sa imong mabasahan karun sa mga news .But I am not fatalistic,hopeful ra gihapon ko for the good future of dumaguete.

Para naku jaz ,no place like home balik ra gihapon ko didto puyo.I love dumaguete .Kon tingali daw nag gira ang sitwasyun sa dumaguete murag layas ko permanente ,i would remain to live here in UK or perhaps Bulgaria nr Greece,we have small property there nr the border to Greece ,better sunny weather and cheaper to live than here in UK .But then again ,it's not home . Though the crime is increasing in Dgte ,i think this is global ,not only of dumaguete but everywhere .There's no place as safe now.We just have to be careful.Even here in UK , not sa safe place anymore .Few days ago there were 2 robbers shot dead on spot robbing a bank.The place I work had been burglared 2 months ago ,few items stolen despite security. We knew Dumaguete needs a lot of work done these days ,and I am only hopeful ,in the near future we have younger people to run our city and the province with bright minds / new ideas , with strong will and ambitions to bring about change for this city ,like someone as fiery as Duterte of Davao.

When we were there last month I was surprised about the development taking place around dumaguete.The face of this city is changing. I would admit dumaguete or the whole of negros has got untapped potential itself .
Dumaguete alone is a university town , younger faces roaming the streets,hopeful to get some education,inflow of foreign students . Businesses like food chains ,restaurants,cafes,bars are sprouting .You can spot on the roads,blimey ,more nice cars and brand new ones like shiny SUVs running the roads in and around dgte compared even few yrs ago.Shops are full of people,restuarants even on weekdays /weeknights are always with people including fast food chains chowking ,Mc Do,Jolie bee etc .While many filipinos are leaving for life abroad ,many foreigners are also coming in to live .There seem an increase in number of foreign expats around dgte and neighboring towns.Even Koreans are invading the city, even for the whole Philippines.You can see koreans everywhere.In Dumaguete alone,there's Korean grocery,a korean restuarant,and a new one rumoured to be put on upper level floor above the new National Bookstore in Silliman avenue.Groceries are always flooded with local people shopping.You just wonder where the money comes from.I supposed so many kind OFWs sending their hard earn money to families hehehehe Laughing that fuels the spending power of the local counterparts.

If ever it happens foreigners are granted permanent residency and allowed to own lands ,dumaguete will get invaded firsthand with koreans lol.Dumaguete 10-20 yrs from now given same pace of development will not be the same as today.If tourism takes off ,this will be another tourism hub.The whole of negros has more untapped potential as said above.Stretch of fine sugary to white sandy empty beaches in Sipalay that run for miles and miles and sections of them ,also with empty coves,there's that could potentially be transformed into like another Puerto Gallera ,Puerto gallera can't even get the par of beauty with Sipalay ,could be another Pagudpud even Boracay .While across there facing the Tubatha reef, a national heritage site and internationally protected and great potential for diving .Then you have the hot springs of Mambucal Murcia where you could dip and swim in it,and trees with flying huge bats making racket of noise even during the day,trees are covered with them in huge number,amazing to see.We have hot spring in Dauin but not developed,even in Valencia.Then driving from Mambucal across the mountains is very picturesque ,with patches of rice terraces on hillsides. It's like another little bagiou or benguet, there's even a section which got like chocolate hills of bohol.While we have Apo island in the oriental side ,one of the top 10 best diving spots worldwide,we have mountains to climb on and sea to enjoy , again good universities, english speaking population, where can you get that? I am positive there's more for Negros and Dumaguete in the future.Hope for the best.God willing with good health and sound mind ,I will come back for good and live in Dgte when my time comes.Let's all be optimistic despite the odds and the pains we kept moaning about happening in this city .Don't give up your hopes and dreams for coming back for the better , let's think of the bright side .God bless Dumaguete and all of us .Have a nice weekend to all of you here.
I love you sunny
Back to top Go down
jazmine

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:22 pm

Shakatak wrote:
Murag kinahanglan natu si Terminator ug Judge Dredd ining higayuna.

tinuod ka day jazz na-ay silot ang muabsent....ay sus pwede ba promisori usa?
naa oi, pa bunlayun sa parke ug sa capitol, latiguhon... nya ipaligid sa bakilid.. dayun, pasing giton ug i love duma di na ko mo absen.. firs ofenz pa lang na ha lol! lol! enjoy all cheers
Back to top Go down
jazmine

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:34 pm

pickled_newt wrote:
jazmine wrote:
Hello Shakatak

Ayaw sa ug pang lu-od jaz . Pero tinu-ud sab nga ang current problem sa Dgte maka discourage sa uban ug balik ,labi na sa imong mabasahan karun sa mga news .But I am not fatalistic,hopeful ra gihapon ko for the good future of dumaguete.

Para naku jaz ,no place like home balik ra gihapon ko didto puyo.I love dumaguete .Kon tingali daw nag gira ang sitwasyun sa dumaguete murag layas ko permanente ,i would remain to live here in UK or perhaps Bulgaria nr Greece,we have small property there nr the border to Greece ,better sunny weather and cheaper to live than here in UK .But then again ,it's not home . Though the crime is increasing in Dgte ,i think this is global ,not only of dumaguete but everywhere .There's no place as safe now.We just have to be careful.Even here in UK , not sa safe place anymore .Few days ago there were 2 robbers shot dead on spot robbing a bank.The place I work had been burglared 2 months ago ,few items stolen despite security. We knew Dumaguete needs a lot of work done these days ,and I am only hopeful ,in the near future we have younger people to run our city and the province with bright minds / new ideas , with strong will and ambitions to bring about change for this city ,like someone as fiery as Duterte of Davao.

When we were there last month I was surprised about the development taking place around dumaguete.The face of this city is changing. I would admit dumaguete or the whole of negros has got untapped potential itself .
Dumaguete alone is a university town , younger faces roaming the streets,hopeful to get some education,inflow of foreign students . Businesses like food chains ,restaurants,cafes,bars are sprouting .You can spot on the roads,blimey ,more nice cars and brand new ones like shiny SUVs running the roads in and around dgte compared even few yrs ago.Shops are full of people,restuarants even on weekdays /weeknights are always with people including fast food chains chowking ,Mc Do,Jolie bee etc .While many filipinos are leaving for life abroad ,many foreigners are also coming in to live .There seem an increase in number of foreign expats around dgte and neighboring towns.Even Koreans are invading the city, even for the whole Philippines.You can see koreans everywhere.In Dumaguete alone,there's Korean grocery,a korean restuarant,and a new one rumoured to be put on upper level floor above the new National Bookstore in Silliman avenue.Groceries are always flooded with local people shopping.You just wonder where the money comes from.I supposed so many kind OFWs sending their hard earn money to families hehehehe Laughing that fuels the spending power of the local counterparts.

If ever it happens foreigners are granted permanent residency and allowed to own lands ,dumaguete will get invaded firsthand with koreans lol.Dumaguete 10-20 yrs from now given same pace of development will not be the same as today.If tourism takes off ,this will be another tourism hub.The whole of negros has more untapped potential as said above.Stretch of fine sugary to white sandy empty beaches in Sipalay that run for miles and miles and sections of them ,also with empty coves,there's that could potentially be transformed into like another Puerto Gallera ,Puerto gallera can't even get the par of beauty with Sipalay ,could be another Pagudpud even Boracay .While across there facing the Tubatha reef, a national heritage site and internationally protected and great potential for diving .Then you have the hot springs of Mambucal Murcia where you could dip and swim in it,and trees with flying huge bats making racket of noise even during the day,trees are covered with them in huge number,amazing to see.We have hot spring in Dauin but not developed,even in Valencia.Then driving from Mambucal across the mountains is very picturesque ,with patches of rice terraces on hillsides. It's like another little bagiou or benguet, there's even a section which got like chocolate hills of bohol.While we have Apo island in the oriental side ,one of the top 10 best diving spots worldwide,we have mountains to climb on and sea to enjoy , again good universities, english speaking population, where can you get that? I am positive there's more for Negros and Dumaguete in the future.Hope for the best.God willing with good health and sound mind ,I will come back for good and live in Dgte when my time comes.Let's all be optimistic despite the odds and the pains we kept moaning about happening in this city .Don't give up your hopes and dreams for coming back for the better , let's think of the bright side .God bless Dumaguete and all of us .Have a nice weekend to all of you here.
I love you sunny
makit-an na nato sa laing lugar newt, ang naka pait laing lugar dili pilipinas... tinood nga mas maa-u nga mobalik ug mupuyo did2 pero kung pananglitan ma plastar sa peligro imong kinabuhi ? saon na lang? pero naa man tai storyahun nga wai certenty ang tanan dre's kalibutan ... confused pa ko rung panahona sa panghitabo, tinood nga tsada jud ang pilipinas .. ug mag pa cuidad ta makahadlok ug magpa bukid makahadlok fud ... ai ambot ...
daghan nga mga forinirs mo settle did2 pagkahuman mobalik kai dli ka aguanta sa sitwasyon...bisan ug mamakasyon ra ta sakit tan-awon ang lugar nga wai guika usob sa pamolitika ...???? pero baje man ko ma usab lang jiapon nag hunahuna in adir words bulanun.. buang buang .. wil risk it total... life is an adventure hehehehe lol! have a good morning all cheers
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:09 am

cheers to all, jaz, pickle shakatak,

even if there will be civil war, violence, etc, i would still opt to go back to dgte someday, i just cant imagine a filipino on a place with violence and civil war like, bosnia and herzegonia, kosovo, irag, afghanistan, lebanon,somalia, burundi, sudan, to name a few.

dumaguete is still the best place, it was even posted on WALL STREET JOURNAL as one best place in the world to settle.
Back to top Go down
Shakatak

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:58 am

I 'gree brotha'
Back to top Go down
TITA

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:10 am

maayu unta mubalhin si Duterti sa dumaguete ,arun kurug mga buluyagun.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:24 pm

mao gyud tita,

pero sige lang tita, anytime soon, mahinayhinay ra nya na sila ug kawala, hehehehhe, they will be judge accordingly..
Back to top Go down
DHL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:51 pm

I don't think it is unusuall for Phillipine authorities local or national to negotiate with opposition groups. Look at the silly failed coup attemts lately, all offenders released in time for Christmas. It is commonly known that the PNP strikes deals with the local NPA to stay in certain areas. So why not street gangs. There is a propensity to avoid hard violence at all costs. Too much money to be made, to much face to save. I think it is a cultural trait.
Just one view
Back to top Go down
http://dumaguetenews.blogspot.com/
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:21 am

DHL wrote:
I don't think it is unusuall for Phillipine authorities local or national to negotiate with opposition groups. Look at the silly failed coup attemts lately, all offenders released in time for Christmas. It is commonly known that the PNP strikes deals with the local NPA to stay in certain areas. So why not street gangs. There is a propensity to avoid hard violence at all costs. Too much money to be made, to much face to save. I think it is a cultural trait.
Just one view

Good insight DHL .But i felt this type of dealings is parallel to the traditional tayu-tayu/ barrio-barrio community system to sort out problems.For a small village community perhaps this way of sorting problems is doable,but dumaguete is getting bigger,the authorities should have put in place new tactics to this new day and age ,They should have moved on for new strategies in confronting conflicts .No wonder the problem comes back in the same form and features that threatens the the general interest of the people and the city. The PNP should maintain its hard image as commanding authority for maintaining peace,not the image of a village barrio captain , like what seemed Carlos assumed.Gangs are gangs ,and they should be dealt with corresponding force.The PNP should never be lead by the nose .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !   THE  PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PNP MAKING PEACE TRUCE WITH GANGS? NO WAY !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next