The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Dedicated Writer Required (Work from Home)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
virtualhelp

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Dedicated Writer Required (Work from Home)   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 am

I'm looking to hire a dedicated writer to write on any topic everyday (any topic of your choice). I require 10 400-word article daily.

The pay is Php 7,000 fixed monthly with an opportunity for increment based on performance. Salary is paid on 2 installments -the 15th and 30th of the
month.

The skills I require:

-high-level of English language proficiency
-excellent attention to grammar, spelling and correct sentence structure
-can commit to deadlines
-able to communicate daily via YM or skype
-excellent research skills
-able to follow instructions without fail.

If you have the above qualifications, please send your application on virtualhelpBPO(at)gmail(dot)com stating why you are a perfect candidate for the job.Please also include a 250-word writing sample of a topic of your choice. Those who have previously applied through www.virtualhelp.webs.com with a writing sample need not submit another sample.

**Please do not apply if you cannot commit to submitting 10 articles a day.
Let's not waste each others time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnneVille

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated Writer Required (Work from Home)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:53 am

Hi, I know this is uber late but I'm looking for a job which includes more or less the same description that you have posted. If there is any chance at all that this job is still available, I would be more than willing to give it a try. I will write for anything and I'm a stickler for grammar. I also hate wasting any amount of time, be it yours or mine Smile

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dedicated Writer Required (Work from Home)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Negros Chronicle :: The Negros Chronicle forum :: Jobs-
Jump to: