The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Position from home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deferland

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Position from home Empty
PostSubject: Position from home   Position from home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 am

I have a part time position that I would like to fill with someone remotely in the Dumaguete area. This is a position that I hope to eventually turn into a full time position. This will be about 10-15 hrs a week to start out. You should have your own computer and internet connection.

The ideal candidate would be a self starter with problem solving skills who is English proficient. They would be doing a lot of internet marketing including SEO and content production. They should also have some basic HTML understanding as well as in Microsoft Office and Google Docs. Adobe Suite experience would also be helpful.

This is a great position for the recent graduate who is trying to get into the business world.

Please contact me directly at deferland (at) gmail.com with your resume and and I will contact you back with all the details. My company is based in the USA.
Back to top Go down

Position from home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Negros Chronicle :: The Negros Chronicle forum :: Jobs-
Jump to: