The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CREEPY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-06

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:43 pm

On our last day in Sugar beach Sipalay ,we did a short hike to a cave in the afternoon then to an empty cove with pristine sandy beach lining along .So pretty having the natural feel .Our guides were these two lovely girls sitting on the beach.I took loads of photos during this occasion. I know it was only us in there . I am aware for sure on this dot of time taking this particular photo trying to capture the smiles of these two girls,but then in another tick of a second they turned their heads away giggling I reckon . But i didn't really take much notice until right now of this other figure of a dark girl behind the boat with long loose black hair .My daughters were already off for a swim,infact can spot the lil one in quite a distance .But seriously , who's this other person behind the boat? What i remember was there's no one there when i took this shot apart from those two girls . I'm trying my best to justify and not being silly superstitious,but I would never deny this kind of gave me some creeps .

CREEPY Cove_210
Back to top Go down
Shakatak

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-28

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:56 pm

Basig katung sa "the Ring" na siya bay Newt....si Samara
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:45 am

Shakatak wrote:
Basig katung sa "the Ring" na siya bay Newt....si Samara

Hi Shakatak ,bitaw basi si samara na nasala-ag hehehehe.
kahadluk kaayu 2ng 'The ring' no .

'but lang kinsa tingali gyud?
Back to top Go down
TITA

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-02

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:49 pm

diba hilan kanang dapita pickled? dunghay nga taas ra bag buhuk ,dayun perting ituma , daw negra ,murag ready for the kill.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-06-29

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 pm

newt, indeed it looks creepy, maybe when this girl was just sitting at the back of the sakayan, then you just dont notice when you take the shot she sudently stood up, hehehhee, mura pud ug bata iya tiil makita sa ilalum hehehhee
Back to top Go down
kewl:)

kewl:)

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-19

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:52 am

sigurado ba ka ini newt. kay lantaw nako mura man ug tunay na tawo. basi hubog ra ka ining higayona pag take ug picture. pero kung ghost yan gusto kong malaman kung maganda ba baka pwede maka textmate yan. parang sexy ehhhh. kung bata ambot na lang. pero i think tinuod na sya. baka may memory lapse ka lang newt. hehehehhehe. try to recall everything and make sure. because it does not look like a ghost also.
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:11 am

basta lagi sigurado gyud ko @kewl.Dili ko hubog or sabug @ dat taym.
Ambut lang ghost or abat , ug uban pa...basta la ko kita anang bayhana nga ikatulo .Asa na gikan la ko kahibaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CREEPY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEPY   CREEPY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREEPY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Negros Chronicle :: The Negros Chronicle forum :: General Topic-
Jump to: