The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tipon Toronto 2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elmarjay
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Tipon Toronto 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Tipon Toronto 2007   Tipon Toronto 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:59 am

Negrenses attended the Silliman Tipon held in Toronto last week of June.
Tipon Toronto 2007 Gala_n10
From left during the Tipon gala night are spouses Agnes and Aikee with their junior, they are based Toronto; Dumaguete judge Voltaire Repollo; Carlmel Reynado, nurse based in NY(?); spouses Ed and Mrs. Escobar, longtime residents of Washington D.C.
Tipon Toronto 2007 Toront10
Photo above are Canada-based Negrenses and former Sillimanians.
Can't name all of them but some are Aikee Ybanez with wife Agnes, Visting Voltaire Repollo, brother Ferdinand and wife Bambi Baron Repollo with their child.
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Tipon Toronto 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipon Toronto 2007   Tipon Toronto 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:09 am

Great pics elmarjay.I know the young Repollos.I used to live in the boarding house owned by the Repollos in Dgte when I was a student .Voltaire,Enan,use to lived there too when they were studying together with other siblings Junie,aimie.Goosh,that was a long time . They were nice guys,we all get along well with them .That guy who put his right arm up in the pic was aike,close friend of Voltaire, who use to come along together with bunch of his barkadas .Not surprising friday -saturday nights are normally buzzing with many of them dropping by.
I'm glad to know Voltaire has done so well ,now a judge,wow. I was gobsmacked when i came across a page of the Negros Chronicle sometime of last yr with pic of Voltaire and few others as new judges.
Voltaire is a nice humble guy as i knew of him as a student,well done to him.
Back to top Go down
elmarjay
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Tipon Toronto 2007 Empty
PostSubject: West City   Tipon Toronto 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi pcikled_newt. Kung nakapuyo ka sa borading house nila voltaire atbang sa West City, impossible nga wala ta gakita kay tambayan man namo nang lugara sa dugay'ng panahon. Kinsa ma'y imong nakauban sa boarding house? Kaila ka nilang Gaga ug iyang manghud nga si Ann Mariot flight stewardess karon sa PAL? Sadya to nga panahona. Diha to'y karinderya sa kilid didto mi manga-on.
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Tipon Toronto 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipon Toronto 2007   Tipon Toronto 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:27 am

Elmarjay,kamo di-ay tung saba kaayu kada Friday ug Sat nite ha,pabulhot motor kauban nila ni Carlo Gonzales ,alex abregana ,Simon etc ...ug dala sang gf lemai of carlo then friend wenna , pa music to da max ang volume ,drinks at iba pa ,whew...good ol' days eh.

affraid Basketball lol!

Kauban mi sa boarding house si Gaga ug Anne sauna. Muba flight stewardess na's Anne , ngek ngilgig man sab,wafa man gud sab tu si Anne,slim pa gyud ,good for her. Ka-ila sab mung Frelyn ,Evelyn,Fe,Jingjing,Ronna etc I'm there same time with them ug ang Carenderia managed by formerly Margie P and assistant Terrie . Kita ming margie 2004 by accident lang and to know patay one of her daughters ,the youngest one.Marge also had split up with her bf GB ,then life went on naminyu sya'g retired engineer nga kano, naka anak pa gyud sila ug isa ka laki nga bata tingali mga 4 to 5 yrs old na karn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tipon Toronto 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipon Toronto 2007   Tipon Toronto 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tipon Toronto 2007
Page 1 of 1