The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunrise and early morning shots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Sunrise and early morning shots Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:22 am

I love early mornings esp along the beach as I find it so calm ,cooler and quiet .Sadly I am not an early riser but on this rare occasion whilst on holiday I just woke up too early than I normally would,it was the break of day and saw this beautiful sunrise from the window .So quickly grabbed the cam and run down to our beach and took these few sunrise snaps with the view across the Tanon strait and Cebu island which you can spot on a faint trace .

Sunrise and early morning shots Sunris10

Sunrise and early morning shots Beach_10

Sunrise and early morning shots Beach610
Back to top Go down
elmarjay
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Sunrise   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:00 am

Nice pictures pickled_newt!
I like taking pictures of the sunrise also. One Easter morning, I set off for Sumilon. I caught the morning sunrise, while we were readying to sail at the Silliman beach.
It is a sight to behold.
Sunrise and early morning shots P1010010
The sun rises every tick of the clock, so you have to be quick with the camera, otherwise, you fail to seize the moment. I believe each rising of the sun is a unique imprint, like a fingerprint, that it cannot be duplicated.
The following day, it is a different imprint of the rising sun.
Sunrise and early morning shots P1010011
In Negros Oriental, we always get to have a splendid sight of the rising sun. The reason is, we are facing the east. In the afternoon, we see the sun in the gathering dusk shy away in the mountains to rest for the night. In the morning, we see the sun seemingly climb from the sea.
Sunrise and early morning shots P1010012
It was fitting to see the sunrise on that Eastern morning. The scene of the rising sun was like the resurrection. It was the dawning of a brighter day.
Sunrise and early morning shots P1010013
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:18 pm

elmarjay and pickled_newt,

mine is the opposite of your shots,

this pic taken during the bluemoon under the cannavis tree

Sunrise and early morning shots P9010010

sunset near the missile silo
Sunrise and early morning shots P9010011

Sunrise and early morning shots P9010012
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:24 am

Wow super dooper shots elmarjay, amazing when you have that view of the sun like coming out from the ocean and the silhuette of the boat and man against the shining backdrop really cool !Thanks for sharing them with us.

Shakoy,ngilngig sab kaayu shots mo bai,with silhuette of the cannibis ,unsa shakoy nag farming ka diha ug cannibis hahaha . Wink Laughing
Apsrt from the moonlight shot ,they rest are gorgeous sunrise photos, with the missile silo (ngeks) ... shakoy naa ka destino military diha?Asa man di-ay ka na padpad?
Back to top Go down
Shakatak

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:18 am

Ay tuloman luha naku niini, hinumduman na lang ang mga malipayong higayon nga na-a sa Dumaguete.. very serene and on my part touchy.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 am

Stelan shakatak consensya man sab ta anang luha-luha na gyud...mag email ra kug panyu shak hehehe.Cheer up uy!Kaw ba Laughing . Bitaw planuha na imong trip,dayun kaw nasay poste ug mga hulagway sa dgte ug sunrise ug uban pa .Karun pa baya ko ka lugar gyd ug poste dri kay bisi kaayu ,back to real life na sab. Have a nice weekend ug sa inyung tanan dri.
Back to top Go down
jazmine

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:30 am

Shakatak wrote:
Ay tuloman luha naku niini, hinumduman na lang ang mga malipayong higayon nga na-a sa Dumaguete.. very serene and on my part touchy.. Crying or Very sad
aig hilak Shakatak, luha sa kalipay nga mahinumduman ang dumaguete vah lol! dai oi morag balak na man ning akong pos oi lol! kada adlaw ka ulion firmi atong hunahuna .. saon ta man ug wa tay bala did2's pilipinas di man ta ka enjoy... sagdi lang ang mag antos kuno ma santos ... unsa kahay akong ngalan kung ma santos ko nu... lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:56 pm

cheers to all,

maring pickled_newt, jazmin ug shakatak,

tinood gyud nang dili man diay lalim pud diay ning mahilayo ta sa atong family ug sa yutang natawhan, looking for greener pasture always has sacrifices. but will have more sacrifices it we stick to dgte.hihihih

pickel, cannabis is usual plant in the place where i am now,the plantaion of cannabis here is more than the size in cordilliera,we will be talking of hundreds of hectare, mura katubhan sa ato,heheheh selling is illegal but posing small amount that is for personal use is not, so smoke till death, hehehe

the area were i stay and roam around are former battle grounds and defensive positions, so its s normal thing hearing day to day explosions from unexploded mine of bombs from controlled detonations from freindly forces.
Back to top Go down
jazmine

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:04 am

shakoy wrote:
cheers to all,

maring pickled_newt, jazmin ug shakatak,

tinood gyud nang dili man diay lalim pud diay ning mahilayo ta sa atong family ug sa yutang natawhan, looking for greener pasture always has sacrifices. but will have more sacrifices it we stick to dgte.hihihih

pickel, cannabis is usual plant in the place where i am now,the plantaion of cannabis here is more than the size in cordilliera,we will be talking of hundreds of hectare, mura katubhan sa ato,heheheh selling is illegal but posing small amount that is for personal use is not, so smoke till death, hehehe

the area were i stay and roam around are former battle grounds and defensive positions, so its s normal thing hearing day to day explosions from unexploded mine of bombs from controlled detonations from freindly forces.
asa man na dapit Shaks oi, kai kana ra ba medesina,pero dli lang mag patuyang kai talay ang atong ka paing nan... sa panahon nako's dgte... wa jud ko kasulay ani oi, faita vah , prescription drugs ra man ug kanang sulay sulay nga cough medesen sauna vah... karun mo sugot nang mga docotor nga mogamit ka nai kung pareho nako nga atritison, na ai hi blad, ug kidney problems lol! maayong gabii ninyong tanan cheers
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:08 pm

dili madrawing ang akong lugar gihabutangan run mari, hehehhe, ako pang gibulong ang cd naa tong mga pictures sa plantation, hiihihihih
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise and early morning shots   Sunrise and early morning shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunrise and early morning shots
Page 1 of 1