The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elmarjay
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa Empty
PostSubject: Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa   Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:11 am

PLaza Maria Luisa Suites

There's another place nearby where staying is a pleasure.
Plaza Maria Luisa Suites is a cozy, feel-at-home kind of hotel, with the necessary amenities available to make one's stay comfortable.
Plaza Maria Luisa also has function rooms.
Don't worry about the rates, for they are reasonable.
I am always seen here in this building whenever I am in Dumaguete because I have a law office at the penthouse, together with Mik Maxino and Ricky Chiu.
It is one of the few hotels in Dumaguete that has an elevator for the convenience of its customers.
There is a restaurant and a cofee shop.
Most of all it is conveiniently situated near downtown Dumaguete, as a matter of fact its fronting the Dumaguete Plaza.
The newest fast food store that has opened near Plaza Maria Luisa is Mc Donald's.
Shopping stores are nearby, and the boulevard is just walking distance.
If you come visit Dumaguete, you might try Plaza Maria Luisa Suites.

Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa Plaza_10
Back to top Go down
gigicrna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa   Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi...I'm a newbie here, one of Fe Icamen's nieces. I know Tita Marlyn and Tito Ely. It's been a very long time. My name is Gigi Somoza Galia, now Jones, daughter of Gideon Galia, Tita Fe's brother. My husband and I will be visiting Dumaguete in 4 weeks. I am looking for a nice place to stay. Chinese NY is coming... may be difficult to find a place. Since you recommended Ma Luisa, I will make reservations. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Place to stay: Plaza Maria Luisa
Page 1 of 1