The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

getting to know,...

Go down 
+2
pickled_newt
lali@CA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shakoy

shakoy

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-06-29

getting to know,... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:55 am

kumusta sa tanan..

lady_bird, pagka tsada baya sa picture, profesionaly taken. mura ug mga colonial type ila mga balay.

wish samday maka-abot sad ko ana mga lugara,,hihihihihi,, muputi nalang ang uwak.

newt,lali, louise, boybisay post sad mo pics, para lame ang pagduaw diri ug maka dugang color
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:46 pm

getting to know,... - Page 2 Cn111
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:17 pm

Cool pic lady bird ,we had visited Bulgaria too ,also melnik, very beautiful country , love it there especially in the Rodophe mountains,birth place of the greek legendary figure ,Orphius .Btw lady,I am in uk too,where abouts r u ?

Lali, your picture seem looking nice but too little ,what happened?
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:14 am

good day sa tanan,

pickled_newt, kindly post naman some pictures taken on your place, para nalang mura sad mi naka-anha ana lugara, heheheh
Back to top Go down
jazmine

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: hi   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:23 pm

good day ninyong tanan, aym jaz nia sa oz mingaw kaa u ning lugara though nia ako sis and few pipol from duma naa na amiga ako sis dre taga daro then bula bula dayun kun mag kita sila ... ang past time namo dre is baile sa sheraton hotel every weekend then hubog hubog panalagsa kaun kaun kapoi kaa-u mi kun masagulan ug taga laing lugar nga dili kabalo mag bisaya wai sayud wai kapislanan ang storya hahahahha kai tanan sila taga manila como i mata mata ang mga probinsya maskin klaro nga ang ilang tagalog na ai tono ai ambot hahahahha i>>nia ko sa usa sa syudad called Brisbane na a koi Brod nga taga Duma tua sa Sydney mag kita nya mi pohon pero ako syang i nvite para maka join dre kai lingaw kaa u ning site ta thanks to the webmaster
enjoy all
Smile Very Happy I love you queen
jaz lol!
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:29 pm

shakoy wrote:
good day sa tanan,

pickled_newt, kindly post naman some pictures taken on your place, para nalang mura sad mi naka-anha ana lugara, heheheh

Okies boss,i will post pics I took in scotland .Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 pm

getting to know,... - Page 2 Niagar11
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:13 pm

[quote=[email]lali@CA[/email]] where superman shooting taken,....NIAGARA FALLSgetting to know,... - Page 2 Niagar11[/quote]
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Quote :
getting to know,... - Page 2 Pict0010
ROGERS CENTRE, TORONTO,...GO JAYS GO!!!
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:27 pm

Quote :
getting to know,... - Page 2 Img_0613
LAKESHORE TORONTO (CN TOWER AND ROGERS CENTRE)
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:34 pm

Quote :
NIAGARA BY NITE,.... LIGHT EFFECTSgetting to know,... - Page 2 Marine10
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:39 pm

Quote :
getting to know,... - Page 2 Img_0510
beside parliament bldg, ottawa
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:30 am

mao ni ka pickeld-newt pics. ako lang gi-usub para kita dayun dili na madivert sa lain page.
getting to know,... - Page 2 Scooty10

miss lali,

tsadaha pud ana imo mga pics, iakw lang nag shots ana? mura man pud ug pro.

keep it coming,,,
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:23 am

I was very suprised my pic is on hahaha .I was trying to post it but it's only the url i can put in.Can't find the img attach link,or was it just my eye defect.Hence ,I deleted it.Oh well,thanks anyway for retrieving it shakoy ,how did you find that Laughing
Lali your pictures are beautiful ,wow toronto,ontario, niagara...i haven't been to canada.

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 am

Code:

I was trying to delete this,piss off! Shocked

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:43 am

pickled_newt wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/11/38/12/41/scooty10.jpg

Well ,u tell me shakoy how you did it, u seem knowing it more .Another trial,but doesn't work. I did post previous two pictures it does well...but now the links 'img' which need hv to be attach on both ends of the url are gone ,can't see it now.
Mad Twisted Evil

About this picture,taken 2005 during the last week of may in Argyll area of Scotland.We were cycling from the town of Lochgilphead to Crinin .I normal stay behind and looking for nice spots.I found this little spot with more blooms,took few shoots quite low down so taking the flowers.It helps when it 's nice bright day too,but you don't always have that in this country.
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:09 am

Shakoy,don't bother,I got it now...find my way again,it's just me damn dosey me,lol. Very Happy

Argyll ,Scotland just past Lochgilphead and along the Canal water ways.

getting to know,... - Page 2 Scooty15

This is at Glencoe area, Scotland ,there's a road that passes in this valley.This bleak mountains on both sides are the High lands,remember the TV series Highlander,this are part of the High lands.
getting to know,... - Page 2 Scoot111

Taken on a very gloomy drizzly day near the Kilchurn castle ruins,scotland 2005.We just stopped the car,and I had to trot through the bog and between the burb wires that were fenced across,have to take this pic.Had been photoshop to brighten up a bit,otherwise it was such a gloomy miserable day,the picture will never lie ,lols.
getting to know,... - Page 2 Scooty16

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:17 am

huh confused Sleep

deleted all the repeat...

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:36 am

This is the road that runs across the valley ,nice drive.
getting to know,... - Page 2 Glenco10
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:28 pm

pickled_newt,,

tsada pud kaayo ni imo mga pics, pwede man pang poster,

naa ta ko diri mga pics pud pero dili man presentable, all in ruins man gud,hihihih
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm

thanks for the compliments guys,...
yeap,...ako ra pod ang nag pic ani,... i am just 15minutes
away from the toronto downtown and an 1hr drive to niagara falls,
and 6hrs drive to ottawa,.....hihiihihihihi,.... nataghapan ra pod ni ako pag post,....kay ang 1st, dba gamay kaayo?????lol!

mga nice man pod ni inyo pix dre,... mao na ako ganahan nga views if magpa oil painting,.....
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Quote :
BRIDGE THAT CONNECTS CANADA AND USA,....WHEW!
getting to know,... - Page 2 Img_0210
Back to top Go down
lali@CA

lali@CA

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:35 pm

Quote :
POCAHONTAS MADE WITH COLORFUL LIGHTS..... NEVER MIND THE BLURED PIX,...HIHIIHIHIHgetting to know,... - Page 2 Img_0110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting to know,...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Negros Chronicle :: The Negros Chronicle forum :: General Topic-
Jump to: