The Negros Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Negros Chronicle

The online community of the leading newspaper in Oriental Negros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

getting to know,...

Go down 
+2
pickled_newt
lali@CA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pickled_newt

pickled_newt

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-06

getting to know,... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:31 am

lovely picture of the bridge lali.Id like to visit canada someday.I have been to the US i have family there,bro and sis but would be nice if we can cross and see canada ,well, only during the summer.

Thanks shakoy,segi lang gud poste lang whatever pic u have.I have some pics too with my old camera and they are still give nice pics,giving nice memories of the good ol' days.
Back to top Go down
kewl:)

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:29 am

Nice PIcs there. The Bridge between CANADA and US. Wow. You could be in a 2 places at 1 time.

HEllo ALL. I am from Dumaguete Also. I studied there from Kindergarten to College. ANyways usa lang gud sa mga pobre intawon.

Anyways it is nice to be here.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:37 pm

kumusta sa tanan,

maayong adlaw diha nimo kewl;)
daghan diay tang mga pobre tawun,nagyamot ug trabaho para mabuhi,,hihihih
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:43 pm

Magtrabaho para Mabuhi ta para ang bansa natin din uusbong. Dugo at Pawis ay sinakripisyo para sa bansa natin.
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:52 am

kewl:) wrote:
Magtrabaho para Mabuhi ta para ang bansa natin din uusbong. Dugo at Pawis ay sinakripisyo para sa bansa natin.

hurut ako bilid nimo kewl;) makabayan talaga, hihihiih
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:38 am

Shakoy!!! I know myself but i dont know with you? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:32 am

kewl:) wrote:
Shakoy!!! I know myself but i dont know with you? What do you think?

makabayan ko usahay kewl, hihihihihi

approximate distance form where i am now and the City of Gentle People, and some of my friends place
getting to know,... - Page 3 Dgtea10
Back to top Go down
jazmine

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:37 am

na a small community dre sa brisbane area nga mga taga dgte pero wa pa ko ka attend sa ilang get together ..kai layu layu man dre nako...sagdi lang kun naa ko time ako ni silang bisitahon then akong interviewhun kabahin sa dgte o negros itself ... niay taga julngan dre pero tagalog naman mo storya ... i refuse to tok in tagalog kai tanan kuno sila taga manila dili taga probinsya ... ang mga taga probinsya kuno ... tig o mid...ai ambot oh di mid o di tig... para mahuman ang storya ....
lol! Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
jazmine

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:31 am

pagka very nys ba naing mga pics ninyo dre oi...salamat kaa u oi ninyo ...nia ta koi i share ai na lang kai mai pag ka bogo ko aning butang butang ug pic dre lol!
getting to know how to post pics dagway ning topic o getting to know u lol! lol! ka katawa ko dre... lingaw kaa u .ko. bisag wai tawo enjoy lang total ako ra bitaw usa dre ... dugay dugay pa m o m post ug reply
... lol! hinay hinay lang mo ug comentaryo ha kabahin nako ..aig personala ... lol! kai wir hir for a good time not a long time .. mao nai akong moto sa kinabuhi ... ug unsa mai atong buhaton aning lyf pa responsable ta ato nang binuhata n o tinuyuan oops >>morag sentimental nako o mental na >>>send me to talay den cya dir ok
have fun all lol! Sleep confused lol! buang na lol!
Back to top Go down
shakoy

shakoy

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:18 pm

maring jazmin, pag practice pud ug post picture, para pud kita mi ana imo mga hulagway diha,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting to know,...   getting to know,... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting to know,...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Negros Chronicle :: The Negros Chronicle forum :: General Topic-
Jump to: